A little coffee shop downtown hosted a pumpkin painting day - where ALL ages could come and paint a pumpkin. The pumpkin were then to be displayed at one of the downtown businesses during our towns "Harvest Festival" the upcoming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The businesses are going to be judging the pumpkins, and prizes will be awarded in each age group. We had A LOT of fun!!! Some of us wore a bit of the paint home!(more than just the face paint)!
12 years ago



2 comments:
Looks fun, I saw all the pumpkins around at the Harvest Festival, hopefully you guys win some prizes. We're going to go get some pumpkins to paint at lunch bunch tomorrow, we're excited!
Yea! I'm so glad you're blogging! What a beautiful family you have! Looks like you are one busy Mama. I can not believe your canning. Mercy. I haven't even ventured into that world yet. I love your photos...definatly done by a pro! Take care and keep in touch! BTW-my email is the same, my provider is just lame and sometimes the emails don't go through.
Post a Comment