Monday, November 10, 2008

my BABY is THREE

I am THREE!!!




THIS MORNING MY GOOD BUDDY,STEVE, DELIVERED BIRTHDAY CARDS WITH $$$ IN THEM FROM HIM & FROM KEN AND IRENE - THANKS GUYS!!!

TONIGHT -WE HAD GRANDMA BRINKERHOFF COME OVER FOR DINNER & CAKE AND ICECREAM....

ALSO, MY GRANDPA AND GRANDMA WALKER.....

HERE'S ME WITH MY BARNEY CAKE THAT I HELPED MOM MAKE....(Jason has been loving Barney videos for about the last three weeks. The big kids are not too sure about his choice in Barney - but I remind them that the only reason we have Barney stuff is because they once liked Barney too.)

I think Jason has had to smile for the camera one too many times lately!

ANYTHING STILL IN THERE????

THE PARTY CAME TO A CLOSE AFTER A SURPRISE VISIT FROM THE "CLUFFS" (Jason's most FABULOUS nursery teachers!!!)

OK - THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN IN AUGUST NOT NOVEMBER - BUT I DIDN'T GET ALL THE KIDS TOGETHER IN ONE PICTURE TONIGHT......

7 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I can't beleive that he is 3 and he was only 1 when we moved here! Your cake turned out great and I love that picture of Jason's "smiled too many times" smile!

Dana Williams said...

I can't believe that he is three. Wow! They grow tooooooo fast. Your pictures are awesome!

.kim.h. said...

You're killin' me with all this supermom stuff. Canning, photography, cake decorating...is there anything you CANNOT do? Seriously. That cake is amazing. And love the pics. I think our kiddos will have a blast playing together! Can't wait!

Lena said...

Oh...he is way too cute! And I love the pic with everybody on the trampoline!!! Your barney cake was VERY IMPRESSIVE (I tried to make a train cake once and it looked like a pile of pooh!) Wish I could come hang out...darn 1000+ miles : )

Parley and Anna said...

so cute Diane! you take the best pics! Tell Jason happy bday! I miss you guys like crazy...things will be very different when we finally get back to visit!

Kortney Peterson said...

I found you! I didn't know I could get onto your blog from your comment you made on mine until just today. Cool! I'm still learning! Your kids are so dang adorable! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch a little better now with my awesome cousins!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey there! So fun to read up on your family! It's awesome to be able to stay in touch with people this way!! Your kids are adorable and I love all your canning skills!! It is such a small world-it is so fun to know your cousin Lisa! I can't wait to continue to keep up with your sweet family!
Love ya
Greta