My kids love the snow, too. I don't like to touch the stuff, so I have to take pictures from the porch. Give me a cup of hot cocoa, some homemade marshmallows and a good window, and I love the snow...from INSIDE. I try not to let my party-poopering rub off on my kids. Although, after spending half an hour every other hour bundling them up to go out, I almost wish they'd be a little less excited.
I am SO GLAD it is snowing--my kids are SO EXCITED to come up and play in it (did mi madre tell you we are coming up sometime in the next week--the exact day depends on the weather adn road conditions!!) Can't wait to play in the snow with you and the kids!
You blogged a bunch of stuff--so fun to see your family. That IS a bit of snow! Your kids are funny. We got a good six inches or more on Saturday and it was really fun to be able to send the kids out to play in it. Course, I wasn't going to go out in the cold to take pictures! Brrrrr.
4 comments:
My kids love the snow, too. I don't like to touch the stuff, so I have to take pictures from the porch. Give me a cup of hot cocoa, some homemade marshmallows and a good window, and I love the snow...from INSIDE. I try not to let my party-poopering rub off on my kids. Although, after spending half an hour every other hour bundling them up to go out, I almost wish they'd be a little less excited.
I am SO GLAD it is snowing--my kids are SO EXCITED to come up and play in it (did mi madre tell you we are coming up sometime in the next week--the exact day depends on the weather adn road conditions!!) Can't wait to play in the snow with you and the kids!
Yes, we were pretty excited about the snow here too!! Looks like you guys had a TON of fun!!
You blogged a bunch of stuff--so fun to see your family. That IS a bit of snow! Your kids are funny. We got a good six inches or more on Saturday and it was really fun to be able to send the kids out to play in it. Course, I wasn't going to go out in the cold to take pictures! Brrrrr.
Post a Comment