Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

Jason got this "I am a Child of God" crown in his Primary class! He LOVES it!- I LOVE it!
I pray that each of my children will ALWAYS remember that they are a
"CHILD OF GOD" who loves them and is concerned about them -
just as John and I do!
(notice the boy on the crown has spiky hair - his teacher got to draw in the hair ........
.............too cute!)

3 comments:

Sharlee said...

He is SO cute. He looks proud to be a child of God. What a good example.

Holly said...

He is just growing up too fast, I love the spiky hair on the crown, how fun! Ethan LOVES his new Primary class and his teacher, I can't tell you how thankful I am!

Di said...

I was, for the first time, thankful for the Brinkerhoff haircut when I had to draw it :) Jasons crown was the easiest to make.