What three year old doesn't dream of receiving a cookie that is as big as their face???
Well, our three year old enjoyed every bite of his........ well, I guess not EVERY bite, because he SHARED SOOOOO NICELY!!!!


SHARING WITH JESSICA.....

AND RYAN.....

AND NICOLE.....

THEN THE FAMOUS COOKIE BAKER SURPRISES US WITH COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

THANKS DI - WE LOVE YOU - AND YOUR VALENTINE COOKIES!!!
4 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the cookies. I love my Brinkerhoff grandchldren! Clara Mae & Renae if you read this I understand I'm in third place.
I love how Jason kept his hand on the cookie in every picture where he's sharing!
Holy Shmoly!! I will definitely NOT be posting any pics of my v-day cookies. They look pathetic enough without any help from those beauties!
Cute!! Giant Cookies are the best!!! Diane & Nicole it was nice to have you in cooking class today!!! Nicole if you want to see yourself there you can check out my blog. Thanks for being there!!
Post a Comment