A couple of weeks ago our elementary schools had a week off from school. Eric stayed busy making these scarves for his cousins and Aunts. I am not sure how many he has made so far, but A LOT. He is very good at making them and I think he is so thoughtful - he is always thinking of someone new who might like one!
12 years ago
6 comments:
SOOOO cool!! What a GREEEEAT Kid!! He made me a blue one and I LOVE IT!! I love all the colors he has!! Way to go Eric!!!
Does he have one of those knitting machines, or does he do it the "old fashioned" way? My Mera got one (knitting machine) for Christmas, but it quit working after about the second row of stitches. Dang it. I had so many visions of cute knitted things that will now never come to pass. If I knew your Eric, I might be tempted to take him up on his generous ways!
Good job for Eric - what a great kid!!! What a great way to keep him busy-although with his sports he probably doesn't need anything extra-:)
I love my red & black scarf, because it is beautiful and especially cause Eric made it for me. Love Gma Walker...
I love scarves! He needs to give me lessons!
How did you raise such talented, generous kids! I love Eric! If it were even remotely cool enough to use one here I would start dropping hints that I wanted one :)!
Post a Comment