Wednesday, April 29, 2009

APRIL SHOWERS BRING FLOWERS

This was a fun week -
all on different days,
each of my kids brought me flowers of some sort -
not even realizing that the others had!
I guess they enjoy spring as much as I do!
Flowers from JessicaFlowers from Eric& Nicole

more from Nicole.....
Ryan's - arranged all by himself in a "vase" he found all by himself!
& fresh dandelions lovingly picked by Jason


SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!

4 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

oh heavens...how sweet! And what beautiful flowers! (I particularly love the recycled vase;)!

Lena said...

How that milk jug, uhhh...I mean vase, made me laugh! What sweet kids you have!

sromriell said...

That is really sweet...we had a not so great week in Homedale and I have truly been appreciating my kids!!! I am glad you appreciate yours...you never know when our time with them is up!!

Holly said...

I LOVE the milk jug vase! The boys keep bringing me little purple flowers and dandylions from the neighbor's backyard, they just reach through the fence and then come running to show me, I love it! My sister has the cutest thing, it's this teeny tiny vase called a 'mommy pot' and it has a poem with it about the little flowers kids pick for their moms, I haven't been able to find any in stores but it's really sweet.