Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BASEBALL IS IN
"FULL SWING"

and I LOVE it!!!
oh, and I love the assistant coach


(isn't he soooo handsome)


here is Eric's famous smile......








played three games so far............and won three!!!


5 comments:

Parley and Anna said...

Eric looks AWESOME! It looks like he is having so much fun and how great that John gets to help coach! If he's still playing when Seth leaves on his mission, we'll have to go watch!

Di said...

SteeeeeRike! I'd hate to bat against him!

the farmboy's wife said...

Hey!! I need to take pictures of baseball that is such a cute post..
Anyways here's your link!

Holly said...

Ethan can't wait for T-ball to start, it looks like Eric's having a lot of fun!

Barney & Sherrie said...

That assistant coach looks as scary as ever... geez I sure miss him. Hope the family is still doing well and that the team goes undefeated! GO HUSKIES or is that woof woof
Your Favorite Ex-coworker. Barney