Sunday, September 6, 2009

I told myself that as soon as the kids were back in school - that I would catch up on my blogging world(it's gonna be a big job since the last time I blogged about the kiddos and our adventures was the end of MAY) anyhoo, that's what I kept telling myself all summer(to stay off the computer and BE WITH the kids) - Well, they are back in school, and do you think I have more time??? NOT YET..........BUT SOON! - thank goodness canning season doesn't last too long!

........there are more of these to tend to:



AND, this week will be an adventure just trying to get all of these done-YES, ALL OF THE BOXES HAVE PEARS IN THEM! - (forget the fact that I still have the kiddos, homework, volleyball games to attend, family to feed, laundry, etc, etc.) thank goodness that I REALLY do LOVE to can!!! (hopefully my canning partner{~my sister-in-law, Mary~} is going to make it over! I picked half of these for her! We make a good team, but it is going to be a bit tricky now that she has moved 30 minutes away, AND she has a son in 1/2 day kindergarten! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU MARY!!!







MMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMMM,
HOPEFULLY THE NEXT PICTURES I POST WILL BE OF ALL THESE PEARS HANGING OUT IN QUART JARS!!!

No comments: