Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Mom, thanks for everything. You are the best and we appreciate everything that you do for us. Thank you for keeping a smile on your face no matter what. You are a great wife, mother, example, and friend. Thank you for always being there for us! You are the very very best there is! We hope you have a great day. Thank you for all the great memories, we cant wait for more.

Lots of Love, on you birthday!

Love your 5 kiddos:
Jessica, Eric, Nicole, Ryan, Jason, (and Dad)

5 comments:

Dana Williams said...

Happy, happy BIRTHDAY, Diane dear!

Donna Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday Diane! You are the light in so many lives!

Parley and Anna said...

This morning when my alarm clock went off I thought, "ugh!" But then I remembered today was your birthday and it brought a smile to my face! You are such a great example to me and to many others! Thank you for your love that you give me and so many others!
I love you!
Love Anna

Holly said...

I hope you had a GREAT day, you deserve it! You are AMAZING, someone I admire and look up to-Happy Birthday!

.kim.h. said...

What sweet kiddos you have! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, dear friend. I am SO, SO thankful for you, even though our friendship has to be long distance. Boo! I love you!!!

Kim