Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GROWING UP........

MOST OF THESE BOYS HAVE PLAYED BASKETBALL TOGETHER ON AN
AAU TEAM FOR FOUR TO FIVE YEARS!
WOW - HOW THEY HAVE ALL GROWN UP TOO QUICKLY! -
THE BOYS IN THIS PICTURE JUST STARTED THEIR FIRST JR. HIGH SEASON!
GO HUSKIES!!

THEY DRESS UP ON THEIR GAMES DAYS! -
SOME OF THEM ARE NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS -
BUT BOY - THEY LOOK SHARP!

3 comments:

Di said...

I like that they dress up. When I was in HS & colllege all the athletes dressed up on game day. It was part of thier mental preparation. They were looked up to because they portrayed a higher standard: ones who not only excelled in sports but also academics. I would like to see this at the high school as well.

Holly said...

I can't wait until my boys start school sports, then maybe they can get their energy out BEFORE they come home! :)I also think it's nice they dress up on game days!

Andrea said...

Looks like a bunch of future missionaries. So nice!