Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ryan - FIRST GRADE

I took each of my kids out last fall for their own photo shoot
(to take the place of the school pictures)....
I let them come up with their own ideas- and where they wanted to go.
It was a lot of fun!
My goal this week is to get them all processed - oh my, I am soooo far behind!
This picture is from Ryan's turn. If you want to see a few more, you can click here:
http://dianebphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/kiddos-ryan.html

2 comments:

Lena said...

What a great idea! School pics are always so stale...not even close to being cute.

AND,

I have been meaning to send you a LONG THOUGHTFUL letter full of all the reasons I love you like no other and FULL of apologies for missing your birthday. I am a slacker times a million, but I still love you so much. You are the older sister I never had, and I still dream of moving to ID so I can be closer to you and your cute family and hang out...because I'm sure that you have nothing better to do with your time than just hang out with me : )

Andrea said...

I hate school pictures. I always intend to just snap a few myself, but never get around to it, so the school pictures would probably be better than nothing...right? Oh well. My children will be scarred for life, I'm sure, from lack of regular pictures.

Maybe I'll move to (your part of) Idaho, too, and hire you to document my children's lives in picture format. And then you, me, and Lena can hang out together forever.