Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy Life!!!!!!!

Yes. We are still alive, and healthy! We {mom} have just been too busy, and the blog has been the last thing on our list of things to do. So here is an udate-- from our crazy lifes :)

Dad (yes, this is Jessica- taking over the blog, in all of my "spare" time) finished &passed his firefighting class- congrats dad, we are proud of you!!!
Mom is staying EXTREMELY busy with photography- and has become simply amazing at it! (dianebphotography.blogspot.com) Along with her photography she chauffeurs us everywhere--thanks mom!!!
Jessica finally completed the freshman yearbook, almost has her Young Women's Medallion, and just started club volleyball (hooray--5:30 a.m) :D
Eric has just finished basketball, and is moving on to baseball (we are ecstatic about this sport-- NOT joking!!! this is our fave. time of the year!)
Nicole works diligently on her Faith in God, is doing great in school (she loves both math and reading) and somehow manages to keep the younger boys amused!
Ryan is an excellent reader, loves to run laps around the field to earn little feet for his necklace, and is still missing 3 of his front teeth. :D hehe too cute!
Jason keeps the family on their toes, no one is funnier than this kid-- he LOVES big words and thinks things are "peculiar" he just cracks us up!!! He keeps a close eye on our older neighbor Maggie, and love to visit grandma(s) and grandpa(s).

Well we hope you are all well, and can't wait to see you!
The Busy Brinkerhoffs

2 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Glad to hear you are all alive and well. Can't wait to see you this summer.

Lena said...

Ahh--Jess. You are too big and too beautiful and too good. Your mom is lucky to have you. I loved your comment on my blog. And I am so jealous that you are doing club vball right now! I would die and go to heaven if I could just play a fun hard game right now. (I'd die and go to heaven if I could have this baby soon too!) Love ya! And give everyone a big hug from all of us! The kids are so excited to come up and play this summer!