Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spring Formal.......

Our Stake had a Spring Formal for the youth 14 and up -
It was Jessica's first formal dance - and she looked so pretty.
She kept saying "mom, why are you looking at me that way?
or "mom, you're looking at me weird"
Well, I think I just kept looking at her and studying her and wondering
WHEN did she get all grown up??? Time really is going by too quickly!
(Jessica bought this dress for $2 at a store that was going out of business.
The zipper was broke...and it was a size 12.
I went to the fabric store and spent $13 on fabric, boning, and ribbon-
and then my AMAZING & TALENTED Aunt Mary performed her magic on it
revamping the whole thing and turning it into a size 0! -
Thanks Aunt Mary -
it turned out so GREAT and Jessica loved it!
It fit beautifully on a beautiful girl.
I really am so thankful that Jessica is as beautiful on the INSIDE as she is on the outside.
Thank you for your example Jessica.

love you!






3 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Beautiful!

Amber said...

I love the dress! But I would have to say that she makes it look beautiful!:) Golly... I remember when I was a 0...I like it better now lol! But she is so beautiful on the inside as well as the outside and she comes by it rightfully!

Parley and Anna said...

I love the dress! And she looks beautiful!