Sunday, September 5, 2010

Volleyball season.....

Jessica is really LOVING volleyball this year and loves her coach {Katie} -


HERE ARE A FEW "CELEBRATION" SHOTS AFTER A GOOD PLAY....
AND HERE ARE THREE OF JESSICA'S BIGGEST FANS!!!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Okay, I just went through your last few posts and I am all teary eyed. Your kids are ALL so grown up and amazing and beautiful (or handsome). I just love them! I soooooo wish I could be sitting in the bleachers with Nicole and Ryan and Jason cheering Jessica on! And, I might make Eric do some long runs with me next summer if he is gonna be doing CC. AND, how cute is Jason with his pouty face about NOT going to school. It is a rough life being 4!

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures Dianne. You really do a great job and have a sweet talent. But one of your greatest talents you have is being a sweet mother to your wonderful children. Thanks for being an example of one who we want to follow.

Amber said...

Arrg.. so sorry! I spelled your name wrong... oops.. forgive me.. I guess I just always pictured it with 2 n's.. silly of me. Take care!