I have to say I'm a little jealous! I wish I was better at the canning thing. My mom got the recipe for tomato soup but I keep forgetting to get it from her, I'll email it to you once I get it.
I'm real anxious to do anything with tomatoes as mine are still green! Call me if you know of anyone that has any extra tomatoes, I want to put up a bunch of slasa.
7 comments:
I am so impressed! I wish I made time to learn how to do all that for my family. Way to go.
I am so impressed too! You are super mom/wife! :)
I have to say I'm a little jealous! I wish I was better at the canning thing. My mom got the recipe for tomato soup but I keep forgetting to get it from her, I'll email it to you once I get it.
WoW!! I just got about half way through makin my plum jelly but it isn't anywhere near umpteen jars of tomato!! WOW!
SO cool! You are my hero! I would love to be able to do all that!
Ok super mom...now that you are done with the tomatoes, can you cook up another cheese cake for us at work??? barn
I'm real anxious to do anything with tomatoes as mine are still green! Call me if you know of anyone that has any extra tomatoes, I want to put up a bunch of slasa.
Post a Comment