Monday, October 20, 2008

GRAPES

I know I said I was "all done for the year" -
But, we are SOOOOO blessed with amazing friends and neighbors!!! The Manwarings called me up and asked if I would like to have all their grapes this year, and when I said I would LOVE to have them, but that I had NO empty jars, she offered to give me enough jars for all the juice they would create!!! All this food storage is such a blessing for our family!!! Our other friends/neighbors, the Wrights, offered me more grapes. Their grapes created the DARK juice. Since I was at it again, I decided to make some jelly as well...........
(the orange stuff is nectarine jelly-thankyou Joan for the nectarines!!!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HOLY COW!!! You are amazing! You canned grape juice??! Never knew you could do such things!

.kim.h. said...

Yeah, SUPERMOM! I was wondering where you store all this stuff! :)

Holly said...

Mmm! Next year you have to let me come help you so you can teach me! I made freezer peach jam but I'm kind of scared to try it!