I HAD SO MUCH FUN PUTTING THE PICTURES OF US IN OUR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES TOGETHER INTO A LITTLE "TIME LINE" - THAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE OUR HISTORY OF CARVING PUMPKINS. I ONLY STARTED WITH 2004(being too lazy to scan earlier years into the computer this time)
HERE IS 2004 2005 2006 - THIS YEAR WAS SOOOO FUN. MY BROTHER, SISTER, MYSELF AND OUR FAMILIES ALL GOT TOGETHER AT MY PARENT'S HOUSE TO CARVE PUMPKINS!!! 2007 AND SEE THE PREVIOUS POST FOR 2008
Hi Diane ~ I found your blog and I love it!!! Lots of good stuff!! Cute kids with a great Mom!! Happy Day!! P.S. I have a blog too, if you would like to be invited to it just let me know. kimballkk@juno.com
1 comment:
Hi Diane ~
I found your blog and I love it!!! Lots of good stuff!! Cute kids with a great Mom!! Happy Day!!
P.S. I have a blog too, if you would like to be invited to it just let me know. kimballkk@juno.com
Post a Comment