Well, now that it is cooler, we haven't been outside as much. But, when we hear the garbage truck coming, we always open the front door and say "Hi" AND "THANKYOU"(because I think we really do owe them the HUGEST thankyou ever for the job they do!!!!!!!!)
Anyway, last Wednesday, we opened the door to wave, and the garbage man(I really should know his name by now) motioned for us to come out. I carried Jason out, and the garbage man pulled out this BIG pumpkin from the passenger seat and carried it to our front step! I thought it was SO thoughtful.
WE COULD ALL BE MORE THOUGHTFUL....
Thankyou Mr. Garbage Man!
ASKING IF HE WANTS A RIDE....
GETTING IN THE TRUCK....
ERIC JUMPS ON.....
HEADING DOWN THE LANE.....
JASON GETTING OUT AND ERIC HELPING OUT.....
JASON'S NEW PUMPKIN.....
7 comments:
> the garbage man pulled out this BIG pumpkin from the passenger seat
That's what friends are for!
DUDE! What is it with garbage men? We LOVE ours too! They are so awesome to the kids, they honk and wave just about every time they go by. We saw them in the grocery store one time and they totally remembered us and knew the kids' names. So cool!!!! Great pics!
We have the same garbage men as you, I recognize them in your photos. They are the nicest men and they are some of the few men besides Chuck that see me in my nightgown! What time do they come to your house? We get them early, around 7 am.
O.k, I am so excited to find more cousins! Lastnight Kristin found me and then I went on her blog and found Darcee. What fun! (I found you on Andrea's of course.) Lisa has a blog too if you didn't know about that. Blogging is just a fun way to keep tabs on people. Love it.
What an awesome garbage man! I was looking at that old garbage truck and wondering when the last time was that I saw one like that where they have to load it manually. Ours have arms that come down and lift the garbage over the top of the truck and dump it in. How thoughtful of him to notice your little guy. What a way cute pumpkin, too! Good to "see" you.
Oh, and Tara has a blog too.
You guys are so nice! Mostly I just grumble about our garbage men because they never empty the garbage can all the way. I guess I should be more appreciative of the service they are doing us!
Too cute!
Post a Comment