Nicole came home today and proudly announced that she voted for David O. McKay today during their "3rd grade voting".
McKay sounding a bit like McCain???
I guess I am pleased that she knew "David O." went with McKay.
Just last week she was asking me to explain to her the difference of the "President" and our "Prophet/President" of our church.
Hmmmmmmm - I guess she is still a bit confused!
We all(including Nicole) got a good chuckle out of this!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Diane, I found your blog while "blog-snooping" (?)! It is my goal to have one up and running by the end of this week. I'll let you know when that happens for real! I love you lots and miss our morning walks! Love Anna
That's cute. I read someone else's blog that said that they're little girl started to cry when her mom told her who she voted for because she thought she would vote for President Hinckley. (It must have been the last elections she was talking about or something or else her daughter meant Pres. Monson--I dunno. Regardless, it is so innocent and cute. If only we could vote in the prophet. I know a couple of my cousins wrote him in on their ballots just because.)
My Bella (who is in thrid grade) kept calling McCain some different name too...it was very funny.
Hey, we are coming to Boise for Thanksgiving. If you have time, we should go to lunch, or get our families together. Let me know if your available!
Cute story! one you won't soon forget. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment