We have been so happy to see more sun this week!!!
Someone told us about a new green belt that has been 'started ' down along the river- so we decided that we would go check it out!
Eric brought his ripstick, and Nicole brought her roller blades - so they were a bit disappointed when the pavement ended and it turned to dirt......Ryan and Jason were happy to have their bikes!
We had a nice time just being together........... (Jessica was with Grandpa & Grandma W.)
trying to break THIS ice.......
3 comments:
Hooray for sun! I can't wait for spring.
I agree! We've been enjoying the sunny weather and it's been so nice to go out and play and just to get out of the house! We're going to have to go make good use of the island, I never think to go there. Oh, and Kamden's been looking for Jason all around our house ever since you guys came over! He kept saying he was going to play outside with Jason and he wouldn't believe me when I told him Jason was at his own house!
Looks like fun!!! Today we actually got some COOL weather! It was in the 60's...yep, and we were all wearing our sweaters and coats cuz it is FREEZING!!! ; )
Post a Comment