Parker was so excited to look at his cousins! He absolutely adores your kids! Tell them thanks (especially Eric and Nicole) for being so kind to him; it made a huge impression on him! I love you!
your kids are seriously so beautiful and handsome. LOVE THEM AND YOU!!! I was looking at pics of last winter and this summer up there--I wanna come up so bad this christmas!!! Miss you!
3 comments:
Love it!! You have might cute kids!!
Parker was so excited to look at his cousins! He absolutely adores your kids! Tell them thanks (especially Eric and Nicole) for being so kind to him; it made a huge impression on him!
I love you!
your kids are seriously so beautiful and handsome. LOVE THEM AND YOU!!! I was looking at pics of last winter and this summer up there--I wanna come up so bad this christmas!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment