I woke up Friday morning thinking I would do a quick little post for our anniversary -
Well, it wasn't so quick, basically because the first 11 years are not DIGITAL and I had to scan in all of the pictures! - ugh! - then, it sort of became a quest to scan in ALL of the pictures from our past family albums. Well, I got about half of them done -
here are the results....a VERY LONG post,
and a trip down memory lane.....








2.jpg)
3.jpg)







7 comments:
Wow, when you put it like that time sure flies. You look great after all those years.
OH!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I still remember like it was Yesterday you came in and woke me up and showed me your ring when you and John got engaged!! FUN TIMES!! You are such an AMAZING person Diane--I look up to you in many ways!! You are a VERY good mom and have GREAT talents!! Thanks for being an awesome sister!! I LOVE YOU!! Oh ya--John, you are GREAT too!! :)
Diane, it was fun to look through all those pictures! Thanks for sharing. You're beautiful and your family is beautiful! Happy anniversary to you and John!
Beautiful family!!
Look how cute you two are....still. What a huge project! That's what I need to do. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy 16th Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! What a cute family, looks like you guys have made some great memories after 16 years!
so cute.
Post a Comment