Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day...

I would SOOOO rather be on the other side of the camera -
but, wanted to get a picture with my mom on Mother's Day - as well as my sisters!
I am so blessed to have these 3 in my life!
I love, respect, and admire each of them soooo much!


my sister sent me these quotes on Mother's Day.... thought I'd share:
"if life gets too hard to stand, kneel."--Gordon B. Hinckley
"choose your friends with caution; plan your future with purpose; and frame your life with faith."-- Thomas s. Monson
"you have not failed until you quit trying."-- Gordon B. Hinckley
"you can't plow a field simply by turning it over in your mind."-- Gordon B. Hinckley
"true love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of ones companion."--Gordon B. Hinckley
" in all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to b enjoyed, not just endured."--
Gordon B. Hinckley
"the principles of living greatly include the capacity to face trouble with courage, disappointment with cheerfulness, and trial with humility."--Thomas S. Monson
"on occasion we need to make a second effort- and a third effort, and a fourth effort, and as many degrees of effort as may be required to accomplish what we strive to achieve."--
Thomas S. Monson
"without hard work, nothing grows but weed."--Gordon B hinckley
"what did I learn at my mothers knee? These four words: She believed in me."-- Pat Baldwin
"it was easy to confuse my mother with my guardian angel."-- Dennis Soams
"when things get tough, I could always run to her. Years later, I still can."-- Cat Lane
"be everything you can be," she would say, " be anything but mediocre."-- June Martin
"She made me laugh when I thought I would cry."-- Ann Elizabeth
"My mother is a woman who speaks with her life, not merely her tongue."--Kesaya E. Noda
"She was my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely."-- Renita Weems
"She knew what all smart women knew: Laughter made you live better and longer."--
Gail Parent
"Mothers love is always open arms."-- Leo Buscaglia
"I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a capital "M," she's something sacred to me, I love her dearly... She is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to."-- Sophia Loren
"children will not remember you for the material things you provided, but for the feeling that you cherish them."-- Gail grenier Sweet
"What my mother did and said, gave me the courage to look ahead."-- Ron Burton"... She is my anchor. She is my compass..."
"Mom, you have been my light, my friend, my teacher- then and now- and more than that, my inspiration."-- pat covina

3 comments:

Walker Family said...

Ohhh...you guys look so great!

Unknown said...

I love the picture, what beautiful young ladies you are! The quotes are so special, thank you for sharing.

Amber

Sawdust Girl said...

Beautiful! All of you, especially together.